We are a full service design and remodel showroom providing every service in the kitchen & bath remodel process for our client’s projects:
- An initial meeting in our showroom to detail the scope of the project and get contact information for future meetings.
- Schedule an in-home design, measurement and site evaluation consultation by a member of our design or installation team. This is necessary in order to be able to discuss design options and start the design process. The fee for this service is $150, which is refunded once the client proceeds with Holod’s for their project.
- A follow-up meeting in our showroom with one of our designers to discuss the wants, needs and dreams of the client.
- Provide our expertise, together with the client’s input and our full line product offerings, in the selection of cabinet brands, colors, counter tops, flooring, tiles, backsplashes, lighting and other fixtures to best fulfill the client’s dreams.
- A review of our cabinet displays and their many features to insure the project will include every feature the client desires and there is space to fit.
- Develop an initial complete design package to include floor plans, perspectives, a complete parts list and pricing for review. As many revisions and modifications as needed to achieve a final approved design.
- Discuss and provide financing options as needed.
- Once final and approved, order all of the products and coordinate their arrival to provide the least interruption of existing kitchen use.
If our client has an installer or contractor they are working with, our services would end here. Otherwise,
- We will schedule our professional installers in coordination with both the products arrival and the client’s needs. Monitor work flow and subcontractors work completion to insure they are meeting the schedule that was developed and agreed to.
- Follow up with the client to insure we met or exceeded their expectations and that the client is completely satisfied with our completed project.